Your Cart is Empty
There was an error with PayPalClick here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
1. To collect, preserve. document and promote interest in the heritage of the Village of Athens and surrounding area.
2. Obtain, hold, maintain and manage a building facility to be used as a museum for displaying artifacts and conducting the business of the organization.
3. Sponsor the observance and commemoration of occasions of historical interest to the community.
4. Raise funds to advance and promote the purpose of this organization.
5. Provide a venue to honor past citizens, businesses or organizations who have contributed to the history of Athens.
6. Promote and advance the restoration of the acquired Greenfield House and turn it into a Community Center for the Athens area.
7. Provide an association for its members to carry the above purposes.
President- Eladio (Chico) Ramirez
Vice President- Leslie Barton
Treasurer- Kacie Brunner
Secretary- Shelly Madden
The Greenfield House & the Athens Area Historical Society museum are open to tour each Saturday from 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon during the month of August 2022. Please come on in and visit.
8/6/2022 @ 7:00 p.m. - CLASSIC MOVIE NIGHT at the Athens Quonset Theater. The movie will be Beach Blanket Bingo.
8/17/2022 @ 6:30 p.m. GENERAL MEMBERSHIP MEETING at the Greenfield House. Social at 6:30 p.m. with meeting at 7:00 p.m.
8/20/2022 @ 7:00 p.m. CLASSIC MOVIE NIGHT at the Athens Quonset Theater.
9/9/2022 @ 7:00 p.m. CLASSIC MOVIE NIGHT at the Athens Quonset Theater.
9/17/2022 @ 6:30 p.m. GENERAL MEMBERSHIP MEETING at the Greenfield House. Social at 6:30 p.m. with meeting at 7:00 p.m.
9/24/2022: TOMBSTONE TOUR AND TOWN TALES
Shows at 3 p.m. and 5 p.m. at the Burr Oak Cemetery
10/19/2022 @ 6:30 p.m. GENERAL MEMBERSHIP MEETING at the Greenfield House. Social at 6:30 p.m. with meeting at 7:00 p.m.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK-. .
OUR LOCATION: We are at the four corners in the middle of the Village. To find us click the MAP.