Your Cart is Empty
There was an error with PayPalClick here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
- A service kitchen will be installed for use when conducting social events, special meetings and other activities.
- The "Old Kitchen' will be restored and ultimately will look like an old kitchen in the 1800s.
- All storm windows, sashes, doors, and flooring will be restored to look like new.
- Antique chandeliers and sconces, antique (or similar) hardware, switches, outlets, etc. will be used throughout.
- Three (3) beautiful stained glass windows will be installed on the divider wall between the kitchen and the former dinning room.
- A new oak double door with clear beveled glass panels will be built and installed between the front and main parlor.
- Ceiling medallions and crown molding will installed in the front and main parlor.
- The beautiful very large ink and pencil drawing by George H Greenfield (last man who owned the house) will be glass framed and displayed in the Main Parlor.
- The exterior of the house will be completely renovated. This includes all doors, porches. decking and repainted. The mini-roofs over the large stained glass window and side wide will be restored and painted to match the color of the roof.
- The second floor of the house will not be renovated at this time but provisions have been made for plumbing, heating & A/C and electrical for renovation which may occur in the future..
President- Eladio (Chico) Ramirez
Vice President- Kim Hoag
Treasurer- Kacie Brunner
Secretary- Michelle Henderson
Judy M Ramirez
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK-. .
OUR LOCATION: We are at the four corners in the middle of the Village. To find us click the MAP.